Season 1, Episode 6: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 1

- Diamond: Just a few more rides.

就再多玩几次吧

Oh, great! Great!

噢太棒了!

Then you have to wrap it up.

wrap: 包,裹

玩好了就该走了

-Kellerman: Oh, Adam's getting bigger, huh?

噢 Adam看上去长大了点

Ten. Hmm

十岁嗯?

- Diamond: Not here

别在这里说

-Kellerman: We need a favor.

favor: 好意,帮助,喜好

我们要你帮忙了

-man: Been out of the life for years You know that.

我已经好久不干这事了你知道的

-Kellerman: I know. Problem is Diamond,

我知道问题在于 Diamond

no one's gonna believe that after I take the heroin I have in my pocket

gonna=going to: 将要 heroin: 海洛因 pocket: 口袋

我已经把毒品放在了你停在那边的

and put it in the glove box of the reasonably priced minivan you have parked over there.

reasonably: 相当地 minivan: 小型货车 mini:小的微型  van: 货车  park: 停车

那辆价值不菲的小货车的工具箱里了谁会相信你呢

I will cuff you.

cuff=handcuff: 逮捕

我会当场逮捕你

I will drag you out of here in front of everyone.

drag: 拖

当着那么多人的面把你拖走

- Diamond: What do you need?

你要我做什么?

-President: What America needs

美国当前需要的是

is an environmentally friendly,

environmentally: 在环境方面

一种环保的

logistically feasible,

logistically: 后勤地,逻辑地 feasible: 可行的,可能的

具可行性的

and economically responsible alternative fuel source.

economically: 在经济上 responsible: 负责任的 alternative: 替换物 fuel: 燃料source: 来源,能源

且经济上能负担的全新的替代燃料

and despite the contentions of some...

despite: 尽管 contention: 所持的论点

尽管有人坚持认为...

-Veronica: Leave a message, I'll call you back. Thanks.

请留言我会尽快回电谢谢配合

-Wendy: Hi, it’s Wendy.

嗨是Wendy

I know you wanted to work with no distractions,

distraction: 分心

我知道你在专心工作

so don't pick up.

所以不用接起来

I just wanted to let you know that Nick Savrinn left six messages for you today.

我只是要告诉你 Nick Savrinn今天给你留言了6次

-Veronica: What did you tell him?

你跟他说什么了?

-Wendy: Oh, uh, what you said to say that you were in a meeting.

嗯...就按照你说的说你在开会

-Veronica: Look, if he comes by the office tomorrow,

好要是他明天来办公室找我

tell him I'm not there, okay?

跟他说我不在知道么?

-Wendy: Okay. Good night, Veronica.

好的晚安 Veronica

-Veronica: Thanks, Wendy.

多谢 Wendy

-Berwick: Bed check

查床了

-Nike: Do you want to tell me why you haven't returned any of my phone calls?

你是不是该跟我解释一下为什么我的电话一个都没回?

-Veronica: Look, I really appreciate everything you've done, okay?

appreciate: 感激

好吧我真的很感谢你为此所做的一切

But II don't want your help anymore.

anymore: 不在

但我不再需要你的帮助了

-Nike: My help anymore...

不再需要帮助...

do you really think I had something to do with that missing tape?

你真的认定带子的失踪跟我有关?

-Veronica: No, look, I'm just gonna go grab a cup of coffee,

grab: 抓去美国人喝咖啡喜欢用grab这个词

没有我要去喝杯咖啡

and get back to work, okay? I don't have time for this right now.

然后回来继续工作我现在真的没空跟你谈这个

-Nike: Veronica

Veronica

Just wait a second.

请等一下

Will you hold on a second?

你能听我说两句吗?

Listen, why do you avoid...?

avoid: 逃避

你为什么要...?

-Veronica: Don't touch me, all right?

别碰我行吗?

- Lucas: Everything okay, Miss Donovan

需要帮助吗 Donovan小姐?

-Veronica: Lucas, do you mind walking me back inside?

Lucas 你能陪我进去吗?

- Lucas: Take a walk, pal.

pal: 伙计

去散个步吧伙计

You're being paranoid.

paranoid: 像患妄想狂的

你在胡思乱想

-CO: Show some skin, Scofield.

skin: 皮肤

露个头出来 Scofield

Hey Scofield.

嗨 Scofield

-Michael: I'm trying to sleep, boss.

boss: 老大,头儿

我正失眠呢老大

I can't get through the wall, Sucre.

我无法通过那墙 Sucre

-Fernando: What do you mean, you can't get through the wall?

你什么意思你无法通过那墙?

-Michael: I know how to do it.

我虽然有办法

I just don't have the time to do it.

但却没有足够的时间

-Fernando: We're locked up. All we got is time.

我们被囚禁着时间可多的是

-Michael: You don't understand.

你不明白

I planned this break on a schedule.

plan: 计划 break: 休息,中断 schedule: 时间表

我本来计划周密

Constantly coming up here for count won't let me do

constantly: 经常地

但这里一直要点名

what I need to do to get through that wall.

get through: 穿过

我根本没时间做事

If I'm not back on schedule,

我要是不能按照计划行事

which means we're through that wall by the end of the day manna,

manna: 明天,不久以后

我们就永远通不过那道墙

we're not getting out of here.

这样我们就甭指望出去了

-Fernando: Look, there are three things for certain in life—

唉有三件事是无法逃避的

death, taxes and count.

tax: 税收 count: 点名,数数

死亡税收...还有点名

Only way to stop count is...

避免点名的唯一方法就是...

-Michael: What?

什么?

-Fernando: Never mind. It’s a bad idea.

算了还是不说了不是个好主意

-Michael: Worse than the idea of losing Maricruz

比失去Maricruz还糟糕?

-Fernando: A lockdown.

lockdown: [美国英语](对犯人的)一级防范禁闭(期);单独关押

戒严

We get gen pop locked down for a day,

我们得想法搞出一天戒严来

you'll have all the time you need.

那你就有充足的时间了

-Michael: And no count

不点名?

-Fernando: Bulls don't even come by.

谁也不会来打扰

Only one problem

问题在于

-Michael: How do we get a lockdown?

怎样才能搞出戒严?

-Fernando: Can you get to the prison ac unit?

ac= alternating current: 交流电 unit: 单位,单元

你能到监狱的电源控制单元吗?

-Michael: Maybe.

也许

-Fernando: You want a lockdown, you got to get the inmates riled up.

inmates: 囚犯 rile: 使浑浊使焦急

要戒严就得让这帮人惹点事

And if you want to piss off the meat in concrete,

concrete: 凝结物;混凝土

这就好像加热冷藏箱里的肉

turn up the heat.

heat: 热,热度

把温度调高点吧

-John: I thought you were retired.

retire: 退休

我还以为你已经金盆洗手了

- Diamond: Never mind me.

别管我了

Some heavy hitters want this done, so that means I want it done.

上头交待这样我也只好照办

No screw ups.

不许失败

-John: For you, Diamond, it's not a problem,

既然你开口了 Diamond 肯定能搞定

Burrows is as good as dead

放心吧 Burrows死定了

-Sarah: Hottest April on record

global: 全球性的

这真是最热的一个四月

-Michael: Global warming

全球性气候变暖

-Sarah: Probably. You got a minute?

也许吧你有时间吗?

-Michael: About five years worth.

有大约有5年的时间

-Sarah: Sure, right, um...

不好意思嗯...

you never told me Lincoln Burrows is your brother.

你没告诉过我Lincoln Burrows是你哥哥

-Michael: It never came up.

只是没想到提这事

-Sarah: Right.

好吧

I'm curious if that isn't because of my father.

curious: 好奇的

我很好奇是不是跟我父亲有关

He may not be the one pulling the switch,

switch: 开关

他可能不是起决定作用的

but you and I both know he has the power to grant clemency,

power: 权力,力量 grant: 批准 clemency: 开恩

但是你我都知道他可以手下留情

and he won't, and he never does.

但他却不选择这样做他从不宽大为怀

-Michael: My old man was an abusive drunk who abandoned his family.

abusive: 滥用(或妄用、误用)的 drunk: 喝醉了的 abandon: 遗弃

我那老兄酗酒成性抛弃了家庭

I don't judge anyone by their father's actions,

judge: 裁决,判定 action: 行为

我不会根据一个人父亲的所作所为

Or inactions

inaction: 不作为

或不作不为来影响我对那个人的看法

If that was your concern

concern: 担心

你放心了

-Sarah: Just so you know, I don't agree with his politics.

politics: 政治

只是想让你知道我对他政治上那套做法不能认同

I'm sorry about your brother.

对你哥哥的事我深表遗憾

-Michael: I appreciate that.

appreciate: 感激

谢谢

-Sarah: Hey, this isn't much.

嗨这虽然不算什么

I have to give Lincoln a weekly checkup now.

weekly: 每周的,一周一次的  checkup: 健康检查

不过我现在每周都要给Lincoln做检查

If you want, I could schedule those visits to end

schedule: 时间安排

要是你希望的话我可以安排一下时间

right before you come in for your shots.

shots: 这里指打针

把检查安排在你来注射之前

That way, uh,

这样嗯...

you could at least see each other, even if it's just in passing.

你们至少能互相见个面就算在走廊里也好

-Michael: Thank you.

谢谢你

-Trumpets: Greetings from the kitchen, fish.

greetings: 问候,招呼 kitchen: 厨房

厨房用品伙计

-Geary: Theodore Bagwell transferred back from the infirmary.

transfer: 转移 infirmary: 医务室

Theodore Bagwell由病房转送回来

- Prisoner: We got you a little "get well" gift.

我们给你准备了一件小小的"康复"礼物

-T-Bag: It's just the right size.

大小正好

Thank you, boys

多谢你们

I'll catch up with you later.

晚点再来找你们

What's your name?

你叫什么名字?

- Seth: Seth.

Seth

-T-Bag: You new, Seth

新来的 Seth?

Scared? Look at me, boy.

scared: 害怕的

害怕么? 看着我小子

You probably heard stories about me.

probably: 可能

你大概已经听说过关于我的事情

They're not all true.

但真实性却不尽然

What do you say we go for a walk?

我们去散散步怎么样?

-CO: Your cocounsel's already here.

cocounsel: 协理律师

你的合作辩护律师已经来了

-Veronica: Excuse me?

什么?

What the hell are you doing here?

client: 委托人

你来这里到底要做什么?

-Nike: I'm talking to my client.

我在跟我的委托人谈话

-Veronica: Don't talk to him.

别跟他说话

-Burrows: Veronica...

Veronica...

-Veronica: we don't know anything about this guy.

我们对这个家伙的情况一无所知

-Burrows: He found something that can help us out.

但他找到了一些线索也许会有帮助

-Veronica: You have one minute.

给你一分钟

-Nike: I've been going over the incident report from the night of the murder,

incident: 事件 murder: 谋杀

我又看了案发当晚的事件记录报告

and somebody made an anonymous phone call to the local cops

anonymous:   local: 地方的,当地的 cop: 警察

当时是有人匿名打点话给了警局

claiming to see Lincoln running away from the garage with bloody pants.

claim: 声称 garage: 停车场 bloody: 血迹的 pants: 裤子

声称看见Lincoln从停车场跑了出来还穿着染上鲜血的裤子

-Veronica: We've been through this.

这个我们早已研究过了

Look, you can't crossexamine a witness if you don't know who it is.

crossexamine: 盘问 witness: 证人

而且你都不知道这个证人的身份怎么对他进行盘问

-Nike: We don't need to know who he is, we know where he is.

他是谁并不重要因为我们知道了他的位置

-Veronica: What do you mean?

什么意思?

-Nike: Well, it took some doing,

嗯...虽然花了些功夫

but a P.I. Friend of mine tracked that phone call back to the police department.

P.I =private investigator: 私家侦探 track: 追踪

但我一个做私家侦探的朋友帮我查了那个电话的来源

Whoever made that call couldn't have seen Lincoln running from the garage that night.

不管打电话的是谁都不可能看见Lincoln从停车场跑出来

-Veronica: How do you know?

你怎么知道?

-Nike: Because the phone call came from Washington, D.C.

D.C=District of Columbia: 哥伦比亚特区

因为电话的来源是华盛顿特区

-Fernando: You were supposed to turn off the a/c,

只是让你关了电源

not turn on the furnace.

furnace: 暖气

你是不是连暖气也打开了

- Seth: It's getting so hot in here.

这里块热死了

-T-Bag: I say you could talk, cherry?

cherry: [美国俚语]初学者;无经验者

我允许你讲话了小样?

You'll know when I want you to open your mouth.

我让你说的时候你才能说

Geary!

Geary!

You got to do something about the heat.

你得想想办法热死了

-Geary: doing the best we can.

我们已经尽力了

-T-Bag: Your best is garbage.

garbage: 垃圾

尽力了? 简直在放屁

It's a hundred degrees in here.

degree: 度

这里已经快超过100度了(华氏)

-Geary: Look like I got frostbite to you?

frostbite: 冻伤

觉得我有办法让你凉快点?

Line up!

列队!

-T-Bag: Why don't you transfer us all someplace cooler...?

transfer: 转移 someplace: 某处

你怎么还不把我们送到凉快点的地方去呢...

like Africa?

例如非洲?

-Geary: Get your ass on the line, convict.

ass: 屁股  convict: 囚犯

他妈的给我排好

All of you, hit that line!

你们都给我排好!

-T-Bag: We'll move when the temperature situation is rectified, all right?

temperature: 气温 situation: 情况 rectify: 改正,整顿

等气温的问题解决了我们就服从安排

-Mack: Hey, Bellick, this is Mack in cell block.

cell: 牢房  block: 街区,地区

嗨 Bellick 我是Mack 在囚室区

We got some cons popping off.

con=convict: 囚犯

有几个家伙要惹事

-Berwick: Give 'em a smack, throw 'em on the line and write 'em up.

smack: 拍打击打

扁他们一顿把他们丢回去再把名单记下来

If you can't handle it, don't cash your paycheck this week.

handle: 处理 paycheck: 工资

你要是搞不定你这礼拜就别想拿钱了

This is not a good time, Doc.

Doc=doctor

这真不是时候医生

-Sarah: Oh, I just got a call a prisoner was suffering from heat exhaustion.

suffer: 遭受 exhaustion: 疲惫

噢我刚收到电话一个囚犯中暑了

-Berwick: He's faking it.

fake: 假装

他装的

-Sarah: Is that your medical opinion?

opinion: 意见

这是你的诊断么?

-Berwick: We got a bunch of overheated cons getting loud in the AWing.

overheat: 过热

我们在A翼有一大堆头脑发热的家伙

-Sarah: I don't blame them. It's an oven in there.

blame: 责怪 oven: 烤箱

这不能怪他们那里就像个烤箱

-Berwick: Everything's under control,

我们能控制

but you should go back to the infirmary building.

infirmary: 医务室

但你还是先回医务室吧

When things calm down,

等事情处理好了

I'll have your patients transferred from sick bay.

patient: 病人 transfer: 转移

我会把你的病人从病区转到你那的

I'm just looking out for your best interests.

interests: 利益

我这是为你着想

-Sarah: And I appreciate that, um...

appreciate: 感激

我深表感谢嗯...

but, officer Bellick,

officer: 官员

但是...Bellick长官

you and I both know that it's illegal to deny a prisoner medical care,

illegal: 不合法的 deny: 拒绝给予 prisoner: 囚犯

你我都知道对囚犯医疗呼救置之不理是违法的

and you could lose your job over it.

你可能因此丢了饭碗

And I'm just looking out for your best interests.

我也是在为你着想

-Berwick: Go right on in.

那就进来吧

-Sarah: Thank you, sir.

谢谢长官

-Geary: Don't being a baby, TBag.

别像小孩一样 TBag

It's ain't that hot.

也不是很热

-T-Bag: Not that hot?!

还不热?!

When this guy woke up this morning,

这个家伙今天早上起来的时候

he was white!

还是白种人!

-Geary: You want to cool off?

你想要凉快?

-T-Bag: We'll step back when we get some wind blowing in here.

blowing: 吹风

等这里有风了我们就回去

-Geary: All right, that's it! Lockdown!

lockdown: 一级防范禁闭

好吧没办法了! 戒严!

Everyone back to your cells!

所有人都回房间!

I said everyone back to your cells now, convicts!

我说你们所有人都给我回房间去!

Lockdown!

戒严!

-Fernando: You got your lockdown, bro.

bro=brother: 兄弟,伙计

你要的戒严开始了伙计

-Michael: You're coming with me.

你也一起来

-Fernando: What?

什么?

I'm the lookout, man, that's it.

lookout: 监视者

我是放风的伙计我得放风

-Michael: I need you down there.

我需要你一起下来

It's a twoman job.

得两个人来做这事

Let's hang a sheet.

sheet: 床单,布

挂块布吧

-Fernando: Nnno way, man.

不行伙计

You only hang a sheet when you and your cellie want to get friendly, you know?

cellie=cellmate: 狱友

只有在和室友卿卿我我的时候才有需要挂窗帘

-Michael: You want to protect your prison rep,

protect: 保护 rep=reputation: 名誉

你觉得在这里的名誉重要

or you want to get out of here?

还是逃出去重要?

-Berwick: What the hell's going on in here?

这里到底出什么事了?

-Geary: Well, these inmates became belligerent and they refused to back in.

inmate: 囚犯 belligerent: 好战的 refuse: 拒绝

这些犯人们来劲了不肯回去

-Berwick: You locked it down with inmates still out of their cells?

inmate: 同狱犯人 cell: 牢房

他们没回房间你就锁门了?

-Geary: We can handle 20 outofcontrol inmates easier than 300.

handle: 处理   outofcontrol: 失去控制

我们处理20个失控的犯人总比处理300个人要好

-T-Bag: Listen up, bros, listen up. Bellick, I got one for you.

听着伙计听着 Bellick 这是关于你的

What do you call a piece of white trash who couldn't pass the cops' exam

trash: 废物,垃圾 cop: 警察

我们是怎么称呼一只连警察资格考试都通不过

and now makes less than a mailman?

mailman: 邮递员

赚得钱还不如邮递员多的白种猪的呢?

A.C.O

狱警

-Berwick: Get your hands of the fence.

fence: 围栏

把你们的手拿开

-T-Bag: Suck it, pig!

suck: 吮吸,使耗竭

滚你的猪!

-Berwick: You know, Teddy, you really let me down,

跟你说 Teddy 你真的很令我失望

and that's hard to do, because I don't expect much...

expect: 期望

虽然那对你是难了点...

from the inbred child of a retard.

inbred: 天生的 retard: [美国俚语]弱智者,智力迟钝者

因为你天生智障

That's right, Teddy.

是这样的 Teddy

I read your psych records...

psych: 心理

我看你了的档案...

about how your daddy raped his mongoloid sister,

rape: 强奸 mongoloid: 先天愚型(样)的

上面记载了你父亲强奸了他那白痴姐姐

and then nine months later,

然后过了九个月

little Teddy pops out.

小Teddy就蹦出来了

-T-Bag: I'm going to kill you!

我他妈的要宰了你!

-Berwick: It's hotter than hell.

hell: 地狱

这里真是比地狱还热

They'll wear themselves out eventually.

wear: 耗损  eventually: 终于,最后

他们这样早晚先把自己给热死

-Burrows:The call was a fake.

fake: 伪造物,假货

那个电话是假的

What about a stay of execution oror...

stay: 停止 execution: 死刑

是不是能凭此申请缓刑或者...?

-Nike: No, no, it's legally insufficient.

legally: 在法律地,合法地 insufficient: 不充足

不行法律依据还不充足

-Burrows: What the hell does that...mean?

这到底是...什么意思?

What the hell does that mean?

到底什么意思?

-Veronica: It means the prosecution could point out the evidence from your criminal trial.

prosecution: 起诉 evidence: 证据

意思就是检控方提出了你的犯罪证据

Okay? The blood, the video, the gun

video: 视频,录影带

懂吗? 血迹录影带还有枪

A questionable phone call is not going to stack up to that.

questionable: 可疑的

那个有疑问的电话并不能否定那些证据

-Burrows: But it's something, right?

absolutely: 完全地

但至少能说明些问题对么?

-Nike: Absolutely

当然

We got an area code,

code: 代码

我们有了地区代码

and my contact is going to track that number to someplace more specific—

contact: 熟人 track: 追踪 specific: 具体

然后我的朋友能根据这个查到更加确切的位置

a building, a neighborhood, a block

neighborhood: 附近,临近

一幢楼...一个街区... 或是某个单元

to the person who made this phone call.

直到找到这个打电话的人为止

-Burrows: What happens next?

flight: 航班 

接下来呢?

-Nike: We need to catch the next flight to D.C

catch: 赶上

我们得赶上下一班去华盛顿的班机

That is, of course, if you trust me now.

trust: 相信

当然前提是你必须相信我

-T-Bag: It's coming!

机会来了!

It's coming! It's coming!

机会来了! 机会来了!

Get on the train!

抓住时机!

Come on!

来呀!

Come on!

来呀!

Get on the train!

抓住时机!

Get on the train!

抓住时机!

-Berwick: Let's get to my office.

去我办公室

-T-Bag: Oh, just what I thought.

哦和我想的一样

The piglets are scared of the big bad wolf.

piglet: 小猪

小猪害怕大灰狼

Big bad wolf!

大灰狼!

Get on the train!

抓住时机!

-Michael: Come on.

快点

-Westmoreland: Marilyn, no!

Marilyn 别出去!

-Berwick: Whose keys are those?

那是谁的钥匙?

-Mack: I guess in the commotion...

commotion: 暴乱

我估计是在暴动的时候...

-Geary: How many rounds do you think you're going to get off?

round: 回合

你觉得在他们手底下

before they get their hands on you?

你能过几招?

-Berwick: This is Bellick.

Bellick呼叫

Our wing has been breached.

wing: (建筑物)侧翼 breach: 突破,攻破

我们这一侧发生暴动

I want AWing evacuated and shut down.

evacuate: 疏散 

我需要关闭A翼全体撤退

All access to BWing cut off now.

access: 通道

现在关闭所有通向B翼的通道

-Sarah: We'll get some fluids into you, you'll be good as new, okay?

fluids: 液体

我们会给你补充一些水份你就什么事儿都没有了好吧?

Nod your head if you believe me.

nod: 点头

相信我的话就点点头

Good man.

好孩子

Theo

Theo

What can we do for you today?

今天怎么了?

This where it hurts?

就是这儿受伤了?

- Theo: A little higher and to the left

有一点靠上和靠左

-Sarah: You're three weeks postop.

postop=post operation: 手术后

你刚做完手术三周

Your knee is being held together by a rod and three screws.

knee: 膝盖 screw: 螺丝 rod: 杆

你的膝盖是被一个杆和三个螺丝铆在一起的

I'm saying tenderness is normal, no more meds.

tenderness: 敏感的 normal: 正常 meds: medication药物

所以敏感是正常的不用再用药了

Okay... why are you back?

好...你为什么回来?

-CO: Inmates in cell block have compromised

inmate: 同狱犯人 block: 街区 compromised: 妥协

囚区的犯人已经被戒严

lockdown and breached AWing through the guard station.

犯人们攻陷了A翼的看守站

AWing is shutting down.

A翼正在关闭

-Black Prisoner: It's popping off up in gen pop!

gen pop: 大牢房

囚区出乱子了!

That's what I'm talking about, baby.

我说的就是那个宝贝儿

-Michael: Somewhere on the other side of this wall

这面墙背面的某个地方

is the main drainage pipe to the prison's old sewer system.

drainage: 排水系统 pipe: 管道 sewer: 下水道 system: 系统

就是通向监狱原有下水系统的主排水管道

We can get through this wall, we can get into the pipe.

如果我们能通过这面墙我们就能到管道里去

We can get into the pipe, we can get into the infirmary.

infirmary: 医务室

如果我们能到管道里去我们就能进到医务室里

If we can get to the infirmary,

如果我们能进到医务室

then we can get out of here.

那我们就能逃出去

-Bob: Sorry, all visitors have to leave the facility.

visitor: 访问者 facility: 设施

抱歉所有来探视的人都必须离开

You have to leave.

你必须得离开

There's a minor disturbance in cell block.

minor: 较小的 disturbance: 骚乱

在囚区出现在小规模的骚乱

AWing is being shut down for safety purposes.

safety: 安全 purposes: 意图,目的

安全起见 A翼正在被封闭

-Burrows: AWing? Veronica, Michael is there

A翼? Veronica Michael在那边

-Veronica: Will you be okay?

他会没事儿吗?

-Bob: You have to leave now

你现在就得离开

-Burrows: Go to D.C.  It's all we got.

去华盛顿 我们全押在那上了

I'll take care of Michael, All right?

我会照顾好 Michael 的好吧?

-Veronica: Okay.

好的

-Burrows: Please.

有劳了

-Bob: Sorry about cutting you short.

不好意思减少你会面时间了

-Burrows: Bob, how many times have I told you not to apologize?

apologize: 道歉

Bob 我跟你说了多少次了不用道歉

It makes you look weak.

weak: 弱的

那样会让你显得弱势

Now what's going on?

minor: 较小的

出什么事儿了?

-Bob: Like I said, it's a minor disturbance.

就像我说的小规模骚乱

-Burrows: Minor disturbance? My brother's in gen pop, give it to me straight.

小规模骚乱? 我弟弟在囚区跟我说实话

-Bob: Some clowns breached cell block.

clown: 小丑,粗鲁的人 breach: 突破,攻破

几个混蛋突破了囚区

But they won't get anywhere.

但是他们哪儿也去不了

We always have locked doors on either end.

either: 两方的

我们把两边的门都已经锁住了

There's nothing to worry about.

没什么好担心的

-Burrows: Son of a bitch.

bitch: 母狗,泼妇,婊子

混球

-CO: Additional sections of AWing have been compromised.

additional: 另外的 section: 地区  compromise: 退让;妥协

A翼又有一个区被占领

-T-Bag: I'll be damned.

damn: [神学](上帝)降罚,罚…入地狱

上帝会惩罚我的

A rookie C.O., and it ain't even Christmas.

rookie: 新手

一个菜鸟狱警还没到圣诞呢

-Burrows: Get the cuffs off. Give me the key

cuff: 手铐

把手铐去掉把钥匙给我

Get out of here, T-Bag.

滚出去 T-Bag

-T-Bag: Oh, I seeyou found him first, finder's keepers?

哦我明白了...你先找到他的先到先得?

You know, I respect that. I do.

respect: 尊敬

你知道我非常同意我真的同意

But, uh

但是嗯...

I think we can work something out.

我想我们能搞出点什么

-Burrows: What you got?

你有什么?

-T-Bag: Oh, I can make your last few weeks on earth, quite, quite enjoyable.

enjoyable: 愉快的

哦我可以让你活着的最后几周非常非常开心

Get you some Demerol, some...

demerol: 杜冷丁,止痛剂

给你点儿麻醉剂一些...

you know, make you forget about that big, bad chair.

forget: 忘记

你知道能让你忘掉那个大电椅

-Burrows: No deal.

deal: 交易

没商量

-T-Bag: You've got to learn the art of negotiating.

art: 艺术 negotiate: 谈判

你得学学谈判的艺术

Lesson one

课程一

Bargaining position

bargain: 讲价;谈判 position: 立场

谈判地位

Yours just changed.

change: 改变

你的地位刚好变了

-All: Make him pay!

扁他!

-Burrows: What are you doing?

你要干嘛?

Hey! Listen or you're not gonna make it.

gonna= going to: 将会

嘿! 听着你出不去的

-T-Bag: No blood needs to spill, sink.

spill: 溢出   sink: 水槽,藏污纳垢的地方

不用流血的小子

-Burrows: Then walk away.

那就走开

-T-Bag: We both know that ain't gonna happen.

我们都明白那是不可能的

-Fernando: That's one big pile of concrete.

concrete: 混凝土

那是一大块的混凝土

How do you know where the pipe is?

你怎么知道那管道在哪儿?

-Michael: I got someone to show us where it is.

我找了个人告诉我们在哪儿

-Fernando: Oh, really? Who?

哦真的? 是谁?

-Sarah: Infection's not so bad,

infection: 感染,传染病

感染不是很严重

but I'm going to give you a shot of penicillin just to make sure, okay?

shot: [美国英语](疫苗等的)注射 penicillin: 青霉素

但是为了保险我会给你打一针青霉素好吧?

- Prisoner: Thanks, Doc.

谢谢医生

- Rizzo: This is Rizzo.

这里是 Rizzo

Does anyone need back up, over?

需不需要撤退?

-CO: Negative, AWing is evacuating and locked down.

negative: 否定的 evacuate: 撤退

不需要 A翼正在关闭撤离

Remain in BWing.

remain: 逗留,留下

留在B翼

-Black Prisoner: What's up, Doc.?

怎么了医生?

Bitch.

婊子

Come on, Doc.

来呀医生

-Sarah: You don't want to do this.

你不该这么做

- Prisoner: We're sorry.

抱歉

This line is experiencing technical difficulties.

experience: 经历 technical: 技术性的  difficulty: 困难

这条线出现技术故障

-T-Bag: You ever see one of them safari shows,

safari: 狩猎 show: 演出,节目

你有没有看过狩猎节目

where a bunch of cheetahs just jump all up on an antelope?

cheetahs: 印度豹 antelope: 羚羊

一群的猎豹扑向一只羚羊?

Guess which one you are?

猜猜你是哪一边儿?

Tough little gorilla, ain't he?

tough: 强健的,健壮的 gorilla: 大猩猩;[美国俚语]暴徒,有权有势的要人

是个硬汉是吧?

-Fernando: I was raised to believe he devil's got some crazy power,

raise: 抚养长大  devil: 魔鬼,恶魔 crazy: 疯狂的 power: 力量

我从小就相信恶魔有些可怕的力量

but I don't think shining him on this wall is gonna bring it down.

shine: 发光,照耀

但是我可不认为把它照到墙上就会把墙放倒

Not unless he's got a sledgehammer with him.

unless: 除非 sledgehammer: 大锤

除非他再有个大锤

-Michael: We don't need a sledgehammer.

我们不需要大锤

-Fernando: What the hell am I supposed to do with this?

我到底要用这东西干什么?

-CO: Sick bay, report

report: 报告

病区回复?

Sick bay, please report. Come on!

病区请回复 快!

Everything okay

一切正常?

You know what to say

你知道该怎么说

- Rizzo: All clear in sick bay. Over.

病区一切正常通话结束

-CO: Roger that.

roger: 收到了

收到

-Fernando: Let the bulls worry about the noise.

bull: [美国俚语]警察,监狱看守 noise: 噪声

让那些狱警去管暴乱吧

You worry about how you're gonna drill through a sixinch concrete wall

drill: 在…钻孔 inch: 英寸 concrete: 水泥,混凝土

你来想想怎么才能钻透一个6英寸的水泥墙

with what used to be an eggbeater.

eggbeater: 打蛋机

就用个打蛋器

-Michael: We just need a few small holes.

我们只需要钻几个小洞

-Fernando: How are we going to fit through a few small holes?

fit: 被容纳,大小适合

我们怎么从几个小洞里钻过去?

-Michael: Ever hear of tensile strength?

tensile: 夸张力

听说过"抗张强度"吗?

Hooke's law of elasticity

elasticity: 弹性

胡克弹性定律?

-Fernando: What do you think?

你在想什么?

-Michael: If we drill holes in strategic locations,

strategic: 关键的 location: 位置

如果我们在几个重点位置钻孔

we compromise the loadcarrying capacity of the wall.

loadcarrying: 载重的,负荷的 capacity: 承受力,容量

我们就能破坏掉这个墙的承重能力

-Fernando: How about speaking English?

说英语好不好?

-Michael: We'll be able to break through the part of the wall that covers the pipe opening.

cover: 掩盖 opening: 口,入口

我们就能够突破掩住管道入口的墙

Give me that.

把那个给我

We go in through the tip of each horn,

horn: 角 tip: 头,尖

我们钻进每个角的尖

the eyes, the end of the nose,

眼睛鼻子的末端

the bottom of the fangs and the braids.

bottom: 底部 fang: 尖牙 braid: 辫子

牙和辫子的下端

It makes a kind of "X."

这就形成了一个"X"形

Let's get to it.

开始吧

-Pope: If I can get dirt in there with some of the newer firepower the state's issued...

如果我能用政府下发的新的武器抓到里面的那些人渣...

-Berwick: Oh, yeah, so we can end the riots today and start the funeral tomorrow?

riot: 暴乱 funeral: 葬礼

哦是的那我们就能结束今天的暴乱开始明天的葬礼?

I can contain this, sir.

contain: 牵制,遏制,制止

我能控制住的先生

-CO: I've got a call for you.

有你的电话

-Pope: Not now.

现在不接

-CO: I think you should take this, boss.

我想你得接老大

It's the governor.

governor: 州长

是市长打来的

-Pope: Governor

市长

-Sarah’s father: Where's my daughter?

我女儿在哪儿?

-Pope: Not to worry, sir, she's fine.

别担心先生她很好

She's in sick bay in BWing.

她在B翼的病区

It's a completely different part of the facility.

completely: 彻底地 facility: 设施

那和暴乱是在完全不同的区域

It's, uh, totally locked off from the disturbance.

totally: 完全地 locked: 紧闭的 disturbance: 骚乱

那里嗯已经完全与骚乱所在区域隔开了

-Sarah’s father: Disturbance? That's what you're calling a riot nowadays?

nowadays: 现在

骚乱? 这就是你们现在对暴乱的叫法?

Can any of these animals get to her?

那些畜牲们能接触到她吗?

-Pope: Sir, it's impossible for anyone from AWing to get into sick bay.

impossible: 不可能德

先生没人能从A翼进入到病区的

The guard there assures us that everything is fine.

assure: 保证

那里面的警卫报告了那里一切都好

We have everything under control, governor.

我们都能处理的市长

-Sarah’s father: For your sake, you better hope you do.

为你们好你最好都能处理

-Black Prisoner: I'm going to dance with you, Doc!

我要和你跳舞医生!

We're going to dance till the sun come up!

我们要和你跳到太阳升起!

- Prisoner: Open the door

开开门

-Michael: It's your turn.

到你了

-Fernando: I ain't messing with no Diablo, ma

Diablo: 暗黑破坏神

我不能动恶魔伙计

-Michael: We can't afford downtime. We have to switch off drilling.

afford: 花费得起时间 downtime: 停机时间

我们不能停下来我们必须得轮班钻

-Fernando: It's bad mojo, bro. Are you kidding me?

mojo: [美国俚语]运气 kid: 开玩笑

那是个坏兆头傻大胆儿开玩笑吗?

I mess with him, you drill into him, he gets pissed, and then what, huh?

pissed: 发怒的

我打扰他你钻过他他被激怒然后怎样嗯?

I got enough enemies already.

enemy: 敌人

我们已经有足够多的对手了

-Michael: You believe in god, right?

你信上帝对吧?

-Fernando: You know I do.

你知道我信的

-Michael: So you're protected.

protect: 保护

那么你就是被保护的

He'll protect you from him.

他会保护你不受恶魔的伤害

I assure you,

我向你们保证

-T-Bag: once Bob and I are done getting acquainted...

acquainted: 结识的

一旦Bob和我达到共识...

...everyone else will get their turn.

...每个人都会轮到的

Don't worry.

别担心

I don't got the blickey.

blickey (from UrbanDictionary.com) =prison slang for AIDS: 在监狱里的行话是艾滋病

我不脏

My pipes are clean.

我是干净的

Now, where you going, rookie?

rookie: 新手

你要去哪儿菜鸟?

No, no, no,

不不不

no, no, no, no.

不不不不

They always think they can run away.

他们总以为他们跑得掉

-Fernando: What if we do all this work, and the pipe is ten feet that way?

如果我们在这做了而管道在那边10英尺的地方怎么办?

-Michael: It won't be.

xray: X光

不会的

-Fernando: You got xray vision?

vision: 视力,视觉

你会透视?

-Michael: I calculated the drill point coordinates, hid them in my tattoo,

calculate: 计算 coordinates: 坐标轴 tattoo: 纹身

我计算过钻孔点的坐标记在我的纹身里了

and then projected them back onto the wall.

project: 投影

再投影到墙上

Everything's been worked out so the image hits the right spot.

image: 图像 spot: 点

一切都计算好了投影就在所需要的点上

It's just math.

只不过是数学

-Fernando: What if your math is wrong?

你的数学要是错的怎么办?

-Michael: You'll drill into one of a dozen gas lines behind the wall.

dozen: 十多个 12个

那你就会钻通墙里的某一根煤气管道

There'll be an explosion, and we'll be burned alive.

explosion: 爆炸 burn: 烧

然后就会爆炸我们都被活活烧死

-Fernando: But you're good at math, right?

不过你数学很好是不是?

-T-Bag: They're breaking out.

他们在越狱

They're breaking...

他们在越...

-John: Shh.

- Prisoner: Yo, stroke, you got longer arms than me, man.

你水手你胳膊比我长伙计

Son of A...

婊子...

That bitch stuck me.

bitch: 母狗,婊子 stuck是Stick的过去式: 扎

那个婊子扎我

-Pope: They think it's hot now? I want all the water shut off.

他们觉得已经够热了? 我要把所有的水源切断

-Berwick: I'll call it in.

我去办

-Pope: Mack, you take care of it.

Mack 你去做

-Mack: Yes, sir.

是的先生

-John: Yeah wewe have a problem.

对我们我们有个麻烦

-T-Bag: Oh, that's right. Yeah. Bob here seen the hole.

哦没错是的 Bob 看见这个洞了

He's got to go away.

得干掉他

-Michael: No one's going anywhere.

谁也不会被干掉

-T-Bag: He's seen the hole.

他看见洞口了

-John: So have you.

你也看见了

-Fernando: Looks like your lockup idea didn't work out too good, huh?

lockup: 监禁;拘留 idea: 主意

看起来你的戒严的主意不够好呀嗯?

-Bob: I have a daughter. Please.

我还有个女儿求求你

-T-Bag: we gotta kill him.

gotta=have got to: 必须

我们得杀了他

-Michael: the cops are right outside.

cop: 警察

警察就在外面

They'll stay outside,

他们会留在外面的

as long as they know we're keeping him alive.

alive: 活着的

只要他们知道他还活着

-T-Bag: But he's a guard. He's gonna squeal.

guard: 警卫,看守 squeal: 告发

但他是警卫他会告密的

-John: What the hell does this have to do with you anyway?

这一切和你到底又有什么关系呢?

This is not any of your concern.

concern: 关系

这和你一点儿关系都没有

-T-Bag: See, Bob here knows about our secret.

secret: 秘密

瞧 Bob 已经知道了我们的秘密

He knows about our escape.

escape: 逃跑

他知道了我们要逃走

So it's all of our concern ,now isn't it?

所以这和我们都有关系是不是?

-Westmoreland: Easy, big fella. It's just me.

fella: 伙计,小伙子

放松小伙子是我

Looks like you took a pretty good hit.

pretty: 相当地

看起来你遭了顿好打

Cons got that rook guard in gen pop.

rook=rookie gen pop: 大牢房

犯人们把那个笨警卫带到囚区里去了

Kid's probably dead already, or wishing he was.

probably: 很可能

那孩子可能已经死了或者他最好死了

-Burrows: Where's Scofield?

Scofield 在哪儿?

-Westmoreland: I haven't seen him since things jumped off.

jump off: 开始,开始进攻

从出乱子开始我就没见到他

-Burrows: I gotta find him.

我得找到他

- Prisoner: You're looking for Scofield?

你在找Scofield?

-Burrows: Yeah, Turk. Thank you

turk: 土耳其人

是的土耳其人 来

-John: You got things backwards, pervert.

backward: 向后的,反向的 pervert: 变态,性变态者

你全搞反了变态

You're in as much trouble as he is, you understand?

你和他一样麻烦明白吗?

-T-Bag: Go ahead, go ahead. Stick me. Stick me.

stick: 刺

继续继续打我呀打我呀

Let's see how many times I can shout out

我们看看在我死掉之前

about your little hole in there before I bleed out, huh?

hole: 洞 blood: 流血

我能喊出多少次你有个小洞嗯?

'Cause every con in here is gonna know about your little escape,

con: 犯人 escape: 逃跑

在我的第一滴血掉到地板上之前

before one drop of my blood hits the floor.

drop: 滴

这儿的每个犯人就都会知道你们要逃走

So, you see, friends,

所以你看朋友们

either I'm through that hole with you,

或者我和你们一起从洞里走

or I'm gonna sing like Johnny Cash.

或者我就像 Johnny Cash(歌星)那样大声歌唱

-Black Prisoner:Break that glass!

打碎玻璃!

Open the door!

开门!

-Trumpets: Hey, yo, big stroke's about to get the doctor!

stroke: 撞击,击中;一着,一举,成功的努力

嘿你大力水手要抓到医生了!

-Michael: Sucre,I need you to finish what we started.

Sucre 我得去结束我们发起的暴乱

-Fernando: What's going on, man? Where you going?

怎么了伙计? 你去哪儿?

-Michael: Sick bay.

病区

-John: Hey, there's no way into BWing. We're all locked out.

嘿没有路通B翼我们都被锁在外面了

-Michael: I'm not. No one touches the C.O.

我没有谁也不许动这个狱警

No one

谁也不行

-T-Bag: You gonna clue me in, paisan?

clue: 提示  paisan: 同胞

你得给我点儿消息亲爱的

-Prisoner: It's faster if we cut through here.

我们抄这个近路会快点儿

-John: Burrows is as good as dead.

dead: [口语]注定灭亡(或失败、垮台)的;注定要遭殃的

Burrows他死定了

越狱Season 1-Episode 6: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 1的更多相关文章

  1. 越狱Season 1-Episode 7: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 2

    Season 1, Episode 7: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 2 -Pope: Belick, get those guys in line guy: ...

  2. 越狱Season 1-Season 1, Episode 3: Cell Test

    Season 1, Episode 3: Cell Test -CO: Oh, my God. 我的天 Williamson, get in here. Williamson 快进来 What the ...

  3. 越狱Season 1- Episode 22: Flight

    Season 1, Episode 22: Flight -Franklin: You know you got a couple of foxes in your henhouse, right? ...

  4. 越狱Season 1-Episode 21: Go

    Season 1, Episode 21: Go -Michael: I need you to let me get us out of here. 我需要你帮我出去 -Patoshik: If y ...

  5. 越狱Season 1-Episode 20: Tonight

    Season 1, Episode 20: Tonight -Pope: I want him under 24hour surveillance. surveillance: 监视 保证24小时监视 ...

  6. 越狱Season 1-Episode 19: The Key

    Season 1, Episode 19: The Key -Kellerman: WeusedtohaveaGreatDane, Dane: 丹麦大狗 我们以前有一只大丹犬 bigandwild. ...

  7. 越狱Season 1-Episode 17: J-Cat

    Season 1, Episode 17: J-Cat -Pope: Hey, that's looking good. 嗨,看起来真棒 You're making some real progres ...

  8. 越狱Season 1-Episode 15: By the Skin and the Teeth

    Season 1, Episode 15: By the Skin and the Teeth -Pope: doctor...you can leave. 医生你得离开 -Burrows: It's ...

  9. 越狱Season 1-Episode 8: The Old Head

    Season 1, Episode 8: The Old Head -Michael: 17 days from now they strap my brother to an electric ch ...

随机推荐

  1. C++中的容器类详解

    一.STL容器类 STL(Standard Template Library)的六大组件:容器(containers).迭代器(iterators).空间配置器(allocator).配接器(adap ...

  2. Android EditText email、数字验证

    在做Android注册登录模块的时候,经常需要在客户端就验证用户输入的信息的正确性,如填写邮箱需要验证是否是邮箱,填写手机.年龄等信息需要验证是否是数字.先介绍一下验证邮箱的代码: /** * met ...

  3. android baseApplication 基类

    package com.free.csdn.base; import java.io.File;import java.util.ArrayList;import java.util.List; im ...

  4. JDBC专题

    JDBC ·持久化(persistence):把数据保存到可掉电式存储设备中以供之后使用.大多数情况下,特别是企业级应用,数据持久化以为着将内存中的数据保存到硬盘上加以“固化”,而持久化的实现过程大多 ...

  5. GCD常用剖析

    介绍:Grand Central Dispatch 简称(GCD)是苹果公司开发的技术,以优化的应用程序支持多核心处理器和其他的对称多处理系统的系统.这建立在任务并行执行的线程池模式的基础上的.它首次 ...

  6. GET,POST——简述

    本文主要对GET与POST基本区别进行汇总并掌握. HTTPHTTP(即超文本传输协议)是现代网络中最常见和常用的协议之一,设计它的目的是保证客户机和服务器之间的通信.HTTP 的工作方式是客户端与服 ...

  7. 从问题看本质:socket到底是什么(问答式)? .

    转自:http://blog.csdn.net/yeyuangen/article/details/6799575 一.问题的引入——socket的引入是为了解决不同计算机间进程间通信的问题 1.so ...

  8. Ubuntu 14.10 下设置时间同步

    在启动HBase机群的时候,发现了一个错误,因为机群时间不同步导致,所以要同步集群时间. Linux的时间分为System Clock(系统时间)和Real Time Clock (硬件时间,简称RT ...

  9. mycat启动后,用Navicat Premium 连接报 "2013"

    最近在学习mycat,启动后,用Navicat Premium 连接报 "2013"  Lost Connection During Query ,经过一顿百度也没发现是怎么回事, ...

  10. JSP重定向传递参数

    我一个JSP程序,要实现前台提交数据给后台处理后,后台jsp自动跳转到另一个jsp页面,这种方式也叫重定向,重定向的方法有多种,暂时我试过的并且能成功的有两个: 一种是用 response.sendR ...